intelectual property.

you are welcome to look, read, study, and learn. you are welcome to link/share it. you are welcome to quote or rewrite some of my post, but please don't forget to mention me/link my site.
but you are not allowed and please don't take any of the picture (with or without watermark) from this site without my permission.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Random thought : old memory #1

When i was just a teenage girl, riding my motorcycle alone, "enjoy" the trafic and getting so lost in my own mind, sometimes i thoughtMaybe i'am dead, and i just don't know yet. And maybe it was just my clueless wandering memory who ride this motorcycle and crossed the streets safely.

Ahhh... I kinda of missed it.
Young, free, and always full of imagination. (even if was sometimes a dark one)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...